okay, so Let me guess...
You've got all of these big ideas for your business, the clients you want to work with, and the many courses, products, and programs that you want to launch once you have the time.
But, the problem is that you're already busy with the clients that you have, creating content is not really your thing, you're tired of being attached to your phone and laptop ALL OF THE TIME, and you really just want to be creative and do your thing...not spend all of your time trying to find the right picture and write the right words to get attention.
Well, whether it's filling your client calendar or getting you an audience built that you can launch your next big thing too, I've got you and your business covered!
Keep scrolling and let's talk about working together, friend!
content creation &
investment: $797 Per Month
As a visual creative it makes sense that Instagram is the platform of choice for yourself and the people that you want to work with in your business, right? Of course.
But, you're really busy and try as you might you just can't seem to keep up with the Instagram algorithm, creating new content, and engaging with people so that they remember you and ultimately want to work with you.
Well, I help creatives just like you to build their brand and income using Instagram. If you want to fill your client calendar and start building an audience for when you want to scale your business and offer courses, products, and programs, I can help.
- Account Audit and Setup for Your Instagram Account
- Custom Instagram Strategy Marketing Guide To Help You Reach Your Business Goals with Instagram
- (1) 60-Minute Planning Session Each Month to Discuss Goals, Review Stats, and Track Progress
- Monthly Content Calendar and Plan
- Content Creation and Setup Each Month to Include Photography, Caption, and Hashtags for Your Instagram Marketing Content
- Daily Interaction and Engagement with Your Community and Ideal Clients On Your Behalf
pinterest marketing strategy
& account management
INVESTMENT: $397 PER MONTH
Pinterest is such a great way to get traffic to your website so that you can grow your email list, build your audience, and get more people to inquire about working with you.
But, who really has the time to create a bunch of graphics, find the right boards, optimize pins, and pin throughout the day? Certainly not you while you're trying to juggle all of your client work, create your new genius offers, and create the content you're already producing, am I right here?
I help creatives to make sure that they're getting their best content and offers (yup, your paid offers too!) out there for people to find and head back to their website to learn more.
- Account Audit and Setup of Your Pinterest Account
- Scheduling Of Pins To Your Account Each Month (Mixture of Your Own Content and Others Content)
- BoardBooster Account Setup for You
- Monitoring New Content On Your Account and Sharing On Pinterest As Necessary
- Creation Of Up to 3 Pinterest Pin Graphic Templates For Your Blog Posts In Your Tool of Choice (If Needed)
- Looking For And Applying to Group Boards That Fit and Are In Alignment with Your Brand
relax even more & add-on these services to your package
We're already going to be creating amazing content for your Instagram marketing so let's take that content and repurpose it into epic emails that you can send to your email list that will get them to pay attention and want to work with you.
- Up to 4 of your Instagram posts expanded them into emails that you can send to your list (500 words max)
- Setup of emails inside of your email marketing system
- One revision per email before scheduling and sending
Content Upgrade Creation
Investment: $75 Per Upgrade
One of the best ways to make sure that people who are visiting your content actually stick around and join your email list is to include a content upgrade in each of your blog posts that will allow them to join your list and learn more about your offers.
- Creation of your content upgrade (up to 3 pages) using your blog post content and your existing branding
- Content upgrade graphic to include in your blog post
- Setup of your content upgrade to get it delivered
frequently asked questions
Q1. What Type of Clients Do You Work With?
My clients are typically established creative entrepreneurs who have businesses that have grown to a point where they can't do everything on their own anymore and don't want to. They are confident in who their ideal clients are and know exactly who they're targeting when we work together. They have a plan for how they want to grow their business and they need help actually making that happen outside of doing everything by themselves.
Q2. Are you currently taking on new clients?
Yes, I am. Click here to book a chat with me!
Q3. What social media platforms do you work with?
My specialties (and true online loves) are Instagram and Pinterest. I've seen these work the best for my creative business and my clients so that's where I spend my time learning, growing, and expanding my business and my clients as well.
Q4. What exactly do you do as a social media manager?
Great question. At the surface, I help you get visible, build community, and gain new clients. But, there's a lot more to it than that. I actually have a blog post that you can read where I go a bit more in-depth. Click here to check it out.
Let's Get To Know Each Other
I'd love to know more about your business and how I can help you reach your goals using social media marketing. Click the button below to book a chat with me and let's do this, new friend!